Sunday, April 1, 2012

Overcoming Jet Lag and a New Niece!

I do not know how to overcome jet lag very well. Or perhaps it's that I don't actively plan how to overcome jet lag on my return trip home. Both Nate and I did very well overcoming jet lag on our way TO Israel. Not so much on the way back, though. Some may say it's harder to adjust from East to West. The truth is that we planned how we were going to deal with it going West to East and stuck to the plan; on the way back we just didn't care as much.

On the Mount of Beatitudes
I have many posts and pictures I want to share with you, but it will take me a little bit to get it posted here. Much happened in our hearts and minds while we were there. And I am anticipating this Passion Week being especially special since it is so recent in my memory, songs about Gethsemane or the Garden or the Tomb --- I was there!


Our new niece!

A day before we returned, we gained a new niece! We were able to see her shortly after arriving back to the US, pictured here at 3 days old.












tm

No comments:

Post a Comment